You can export furniture from the 3D planning software and use it in pCon.planner PRO.
System 180 provides a comprehensive product catalog for the pCon.planner PRO. The furniture of the Design Thinking Line, a large selection of Agile Interior products and examples of the Table System K, room dividers and counters can be integrated into your room planning and individually configured with just a few clicks. Sideboards and shelves with additional adjustment options allow you to quickly create shelf systems in the rooms to be planned.
- transfer of the System 180 product catalog into your room planning
- individual adjustment possibilities of the products
- three-dimensional visualization of the furniture
- price calculation and generation of article numbers
- automatic transfer of products, configuration and prices into the parts list
Vectorworks is a versatile CAD and BIM software that brings together everything you need for your work as an interior architect or designer. The tools of Vectorworks will considerably simplify and accelerate your planning workflow. So you can realise everything you can imagine.
You can find the System 180 Hybrid symbols in the Vectorworks Accessories Manager or online in the Customer Portal under Accessories Libraries.
You can also download our current accessory library here: Download
- Drag & drop libraries with System 180 hybrid furniture symbols
- Automatic evaluation of parts lists
- Creation of high-quality drawings and excellent documentation, customisable as required
- Creation of high-quality renderings directly from the 3D models
- Creation of presentation, mood and finish boards
- Generate & send links to PDF drawings and 3D models
- Create cloud presentations, 360° panoramas and tracking shots
In addition to the System 180 3D planning software and the p.Con product catalog, we also offer you all the furniture shown on the website as CAD data in .3ds and .dwg format for downloading for use in your planning: